February 24, 2013

TRIADIC

I have never been this busy in my entire life. I'm confused whether it's a good thing or a bad thing. See, I'm working on my very first interior design project! I can't wait to share it with you all! So stay tuned! On the other hand, I've ran out of time to do my plates, to blog, to relax, but I'm managing, I guess. I finally I found time to take outfit shots.

I just realized something. It took me more than two months to wear items I got myself for Christmas. How sad is that? My style's becoming casual, cool, comfy corporate since I'm meeting clients, I'm always on the go and still tryna dress nice for class. Played with colors here. Spot my triadic color scheme. Tune in to my next posts! Thanks for reading!


MANGO BLAZER / FOREVER21 BLOUSE, SHORTS & HEELS / DOROTHY PERKINS CLUTCH / BOYFRIEND'S BEANIE

2 comments:

  1. i am so in love with this style.
    so inspiring

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/02/play-with-playsuit.html

    ReplyDelete